Arizona Fly Fishing Forums  

Go Back   Arizona Fly Fishing Forums > The Rave Party > Carpool

Old 10-24-2012, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litespeed1 View Post
Kirk,

you're only a DB if you don't go up because no-one will join you. Go alone!
Just keep your tent zippered up as Skinwalkers don't know how to operate tent zippers.

Happy B-Day!
Just so you know that whole skinwalker thing ruined me for a good year as a little kid!!!
Old 10-24-2012, 08:34 AM

Skinwalkers can ruin an adult for a year! Pretty scary!
No way would I tell my kids!!!!! I figured if I worry about them when I sleep alone in a tent then Kirk should too. It's only fair.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:36 AM
t.craftsman f.k.a. shlitz

viking points for "skinwalker."
Old 10-24-2012, 09:58 PM

skinwalkers............ eehhhhh!!!! Just keep your pistol under your pillow. You're safer in the wild than you are in the city!!!
Old 10-25-2012, 08:40 AM

OH please guns don't work on those things.
Kirk, be real careful when you beak camp not to leave ANY of your personal effects behind......."they" will gather them up and visit you forever.....don't clip your nails or get a hair cut while you are camping (hey you never know), leaving hair or nail clippings is a BIG no no in skinwalker country.

Also I saw one of those GIANT selonopid wolf spiders in the men's bathroom at the campground a few weeks ago. I don't get creeped out by spiders much but this dude was huge! I made a point of confirming it's location every time I entered the bathroom. Bring a head lamp at night because the light switch is a motion detector and if you just so happen to be sitting for a period of time at night the light will go off. You wont be worrying about skinwalkers at that point.
Old 10-25-2012, 05:48 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to CPTxKIRK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litespeed1 View Post
OH please guns don't work on those things.
Kirk, be real careful when you beak camp not to leave ANY of your personal effects behind......."they" will gather them up and visit you forever.....don't clip your nails or get a hair cut while you are camping (hey you never know), leaving hair or nail clippings is a BIG no no in skinwalker country.

Also I saw one of those GIANT selonopid wolf spiders in the men's bathroom at the campground a few weeks ago. I don't get creeped out by spiders much but this dude was huge! I made a point of confirming it's location every time I entered the bathroom. Bring a head lamp at night because the light switch is a motion detector and if you just so happen to be sitting for a period of time at night the light will go off. You wont be worrying about skinwalkers at that point.
That spider has been there for months.....it creeps me out!