Arizona Fly Fishing Forums  

Go Back   Arizona Fly Fishing Forums > Arizona Fly Fishing > Juanuary 2016 - Jan 16,17,18

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #71  
Old 12-10-2015, 05:44 PM
Flyrn Flyrn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 215
Ill split Saturday with ya. any preference to who we use?
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 12-10-2015, 06:23 PM
Seldomseen Seldomseen is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,681
Greg and I booked through, Paul - SJDrifli of Aztec Anglers
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 12-10-2015, 06:55 PM
kad1979 kad1979 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Sarasota, FL
Posts: 423
The guy or gal that will put us on the most fish (errrr biggest). I don't care...book it up and I'm in. Can't wait to meet people from this forum I've been on for years and never met anyone.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 12-10-2015, 06:57 PM
kad1979 kad1979 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Sarasota, FL
Posts: 423
Or I can book it...just let me know. Would be fun to drift near some other guys from AZ. First, biggest, most?!?!
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 12-22-2015, 12:12 PM
Chadders's Avatar
Chadders Chadders is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tempe
Posts: 1,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by kad1979 View Post
The guy or gal that will put us on the most fish (errrr biggest). I don't care...book it up and I'm in. Can't wait to meet people from this forum I've been on for years and never met anyone.
I might be up for a float one day but will have to see if there is any money left after my wife finishes Christmas shopping. Looking forward to meeting some new folks from AZFAT as well. These trips are always a blast. We've got a great community here.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 12-30-2015, 09:18 AM
Kevin Krai's Avatar
Kevin Krai Kevin Krai is offline
Bigfoot Lives
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 1,647
Cmon January thaw...Arkansas is under water right now, would be nice to get out of here and see y'all. Glad it was not last weekend as I would not have made it past Amarillo.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 12-30-2015, 05:55 PM
CHIEF's Avatar
CHIEF CHIEF is offline
CHIEF
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: APACHE NDN REZZZ
Posts: 4,499
Send a message via ICQ to CHIEF
Old crew

Be good to see everyone again. The weather looks it will break then and clear up and give higher temps during the day but mornings and late in the day will be chilly...days are set, rooms booked, flies tied, and river still is clear....everyone have a great new year...
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 12-31-2015, 10:22 AM
Seldomseen Seldomseen is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Krai View Post
Cmon January thaw...Arkansas is under water right now, would be nice to get out of here and see y'all. Glad it was not last weekend as I would not have made it past Amarillo.
Hope you don't get washed away this week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIEF View Post
Be good to see everyone again. The weather looks it will break then and clear up and give higher temps during the day but mornings and late in the day will be chilly...days are set, rooms booked, flies tied, and river still is clear....everyone have a great new year...
I am really looking forward to hanging with some of the old crew and meeting some of the new. It has been too long.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 01-03-2016, 08:01 PM
Matt's Avatar
Matt Matt is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 16
Anybody interested in carpooling up from Phoenix early Friday morning?
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 01-03-2016, 09:05 PM
Flyrn Flyrn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 215
I am thinking EARLY Friday am and back Monday after a bit of time at the river. If that sounds good I am up to car pool.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Logos, Trademarks are property of their owners. Other content Copyright 2006-2015 azflyandtie.com . All Rights Reserved.