Arizona Fly Fishing Forums  

Go Back   Arizona Fly Fishing Forums > Arizona Fly Fishing > General Discussion

Old 06-24-2010, 09:44 PM

Think about one of the fly clubs close to where you live. You have a good outfit that will give you years of fun on the water.
Old 06-25-2010, 07:51 AM

HEY I turn 21 this saturday Chris ha ha but Yes you are welcome to join saturday the 26th at 9:30 as I just had someone call to cancel. And yes if you bring your own equipement any other day of the week anyone is welcome to use the casting pond anytime you want, and if it's not too busy in the shop I can pop out and help a bit I love my Sage's but own both the TFO Pro and Finesse, actually I think all of us in the shop own at least one of them

Ps. Welcome to FlyFishing, prepare to fall head over heels in love with it!
Old 06-25-2010, 08:17 AM

Fishinginthedesert, I'm very new to fly fishing also. I'm using St.Croix rods and I have had great success with them. After going on my first real fly fishing trip last week, one thing I have noticed about the long rod compared to conventional rods is the line you use on the long rod is crucial to you casting and catching success more so than conventional rods and reels. I will never give up my bass boat or my bass rods but I did find a new interest in fly fishing. Good luck and give St. Croix Rods a look. Mitch Vitkovich

Last edited by Mitch Vitkovich; 06-25-2010 at 08:20 AM.

Tags
bass pro, beginner, fork, temple