Arizona Fly Fishing Forums  

Go Back   Arizona Fly Fishing Forums > The Rave Party > Hawley Lake Camp June 8,9,10 2007

Old 05-08-2007, 06:14 PM

Hawley Lake Permit Status

I have the group permit for our trip.

I have not yet sent them the list for the individual daily permits. I wll fax them this list on 5/17/07 As described in the Sign-up thread, each individual is required to have a $3 daily permit (3 day x $3 = $9) in addition to our group permit. This individual daily permit covers camping and fishing. Boating will require a separate permit - float tubes and pontoons do NOT need a boating permit.

If you have not already sent me a complete list of names and address of your party, please PM me with your information.

As long as I receive this information by 5/16/07 you will get your permits by mail or alternative arrangements.

Any requests for daily permits after 5/16/07 will have to be personally pick-up and paid for at Hon-dah and Hon-dah only during business hours.

Last edited by Seldomseen; 05-08-2007 at 06:28 PM.
Old 05-09-2007, 04:37 PM

I have updated the roster to reflect the number of each party. If there is an asterisk (*) behind the number of the party it means I have not received the names and/or all addresses of the members in the party.
Old 05-29-2007, 11:10 AM

Unless you have a PM from me today, your names have been submitted for daily permits.

Next Monday (6/4/2007) I will mail an envelope with information. I already have these folded and stuffed. If I have the daily permits in possesion at this time, I will include them in the mailing. Otherwise the permits will be waiting for you at the private campground on Friday morning.
Old 06-06-2007, 04:07 PM

For clarification - for those on the official roster, your permits will be waiting for you at the campground.