Arizona Fly Fishing Forums  

Go Back   Arizona Fly Fishing Forums > The Rave Party > Hawley Lake Camp June 8,9,10 2007

Old 06-04-2007, 08:04 AM

Open Spots - Latecomers

We still have a couple spots open.

In reality, the private campground area is large enough to accomodate the entire board and their families. Space is not a problem.

So, if you decide you want to beat the heat with us, send me a note by Thursday noon and I will tell you what you need to know to join us.
Old 06-04-2007, 10:34 AM
CHIEF

Send a message via ICQ to CHIEF
It's hot up here high 70's.......

CHIEF
Old 06-04-2007, 12:21 PM
Always Improving

Love to come up and enjoy the party, but I'll be up there the following week with Payson Flycasters, taking on Christmas Tree / Earl Park and who knows wherever else. Something about working that precludes me from committing myself to full-time fishing. In a couple of years when I can retire, maybe I'll pick up a place near Alpine...or find a nice little cave somewhere in the Blues.

Chief...70's, huh? It was only in the low 90's yesterday here in Payson. Kinda nice working the evening shift, the temps lowered down to the low 70's around midnight. Turned off the a/c and rolled around town with the windows down.

- David
Old 06-04-2007, 11:06 PM
CHIEF

I will be on X-Mas on Saturday 6/9 and Earl Park on Sunday 6/10 both places are fishing hot....just got back from 4 days at Tonto Lake, the dinks are 16-17 inches there and plenty.....

CHIEF
Old 06-05-2007, 06:15 AM

Hey Chief:

Is Tonto still a "tribal member" only lake? I remember when it was open to the public on Fri-Sat-Sun ...use to catch some nice fish down there.

Obviously the fish are still there!
Old 06-05-2007, 07:40 AM
CHIEF

Yeah, still Tribal and for me to be there I have to be with my family which are Tribal members, those fish are sick there in size I mean, I don't know how they get that big with hardly any weeds, structure, etc....

CHIEF