Arizona Fly Fishing Forums  

Go Back   Arizona Fly Fishing Forums > Arizona Fly Fishing > General Discussion

Old 06-16-2016, 10:56 AM
Administrator

How to post photo -----------------------
Here’s a quick example of how to upload a pic in the gallery and post it in your post.

Step 1 – Add to Gallery
Click Gallery on the nav bar

Click on the section you want to upload your picture (probably Member Galleries)

Click on the Upload Photos button (top right)

Click on browse and find the picture in on your computer. (Just like adding an attachment)

Double click on the picture or file name that’s on your pc (just like sending an attachment in an email)

Click the submit Button

Step 2 – Add to a post
Your picture will show with a direct link field on the bottom after you click the upload button and the picture is uploaded

Highlight the direct link code on the bottom as seen in blue. you can do this by double clicking while holding your mouse over the code. then right click select copy (or hit CTRL C on your keyboard). Close the window

Start a post and right click your mouse. Click paste (or hit CTRL V on your keyboard) this will paste the complete address and IMG codes in your post. doing it this way you wont have to click the postcard icon in the post for the image code
Old 07-08-2016, 11:55 AM

Joe G. Live in Chandler and Born in Mesa. Just started fly fishing before the end of 2015 and have been hooked ever since. Still learning where to explore in AZ and reading as much as I can here and a couple books I have purchased. Looking forward to learning more..

Last edited by azmtbguy; 07-08-2016 at 01:37 PM.
Old 07-09-2016, 07:22 AM
Nymphmaster P

Hey Joe, welcome to the site. Feel free to message or email me anytime if you have any questions!!

Paul

RoughRider Guide Flies
www.roughriderguide.com
www.aztecanglers.com
www.aztecanglers.blogspot.com
Old 07-10-2016, 02:57 PM

Welcome Joe!

Enjoy the ride!
Old 07-26-2016, 05:23 PM

New guy here. My name is Anthony, and I live in Tucson. Born and raised in lakeside, and got into fly fishing via my GF's dad who was really involved in the community up there. Spent a lot of time on the water and was obsessed with it for a good 2 years before I moved down here with the lady. Long story short, her father passed away in september of 2014 and we decided to keep a bit of his gear. Just a couple months ago I finally got around to going thru it and I went up to reservation lake during 4th of july and remembered why I love it so much. The wife was curious as to why her dad loved it so much, so during our vacation I took her to hawley, just to sorta get her practicing her casts..... Within about 2 hours she was landing fish.... so yeah.... here I am!
Old 07-27-2016, 04:58 PM

Welcome Anthony. I think it's awesome that you and you wife can share in her Dad's passion. He would have wanted it that way!
Old 07-29-2016, 09:52 AM
Administrator

Welcome aboard Anthony
Old 12-03-2016, 07:41 PM

Another newbie

Greetings from St. Louis! Retired ASU grad returning to the valley for 3-4 month stay in Jan 2017. I used to laugh at the snowbirds, now I'm one of them. Looking forward to seeing what we can do in AZ!
Old 12-04-2016, 11:30 AM
Administrator

welcome 97redz3. Keep us posted on your success.

Last edited by fishunter; 12-04-2016 at 11:33 AM.
Old 01-14-2017, 01:39 PM

SE PA resident relocating to Clarkdale/Cottonwood

Hi all,
New here but not to flyfishing, been doing that for 30+ years or so all over this country. Hopefully our house here in SE PA will sell in the next couple of months and we'll be relocating to the Clarkdale/Cottonwood area so I guess my new home waters will be Oak Creek and the Verde River. We spent a few weeks in the area back in September and did a few hours of fishing on Oak in Sedona. That stream reminds me of many here in Pennsylvania but the Verde River doesn't. It appeared to be quite off color during our visit and as there were no rains during our stay I thought it might be due to irrigation. I'm I correct in that assumption? Is it a decent river for fishing? I have a bunch more questions but I'll post them later.