Arizona Fly Fishing Forums  

Go Back   Arizona Fly Fishing Forums > Arizona Fly Fishing > Rod Building

Old 07-16-2016, 08:22 PM
Rod Builder

Some new glass offerings

GLASS BUILD OFFERING
I have 3 8' 3/4wt and 2 6'6" 2/3wt Custom built glass rods for sale. These are premium built on CFG glass blanks with Lemke reel seat hardware and all but one of the 6'6" have Snake Brand universal guides, and that one was built with single foot guides. Al will come with a custom rod sock, and shipping from Avondale will be 10.00 if they need to be shipped

These blanks carry a lifetime warranty as well as my warranty against workmanship and components.
Old 07-20-2016, 06:44 PM
Rod Builder

Any one wanting to try one of these,bring your favorite 2.3, or 4wt reel (or I can furnish one) over, and I would be more than happy to let you try one of them. There is a really nice open area in garden lakes, less than a 1/2 mile from my house that will give you the perfect opportunity to take a test run with one.

These are not built on the cheap ebay blanks, they were strictly designed and proprietary to Custom Fly Grips

Last edited by Goduster; 07-20-2016 at 06:52 PM.