Arizona Fly Fishing Forums  

Go Back   Arizona Fly Fishing Forums > Arizona Fly Fishing > Tight Loops

Old 02-07-2007, 06:15 AM
Always Improving

Living just a few very short minutes from a series of urban lakes in Payson, I try to head over and throw line as often as possible. Keeps my upper torso limbered up for those times when I actually do get to float around the Rim lakes and actually catch fish. Every now and then, I am rewarded by a visually impaired trout, panfish or even bass in one of the urban lakes up here, which most of the time interrupts my nap time.

What I like about these series of little lakes, is that I must be discreet with my backcast. Need to worry about the nearby roadway ( you know, pests like cars, bicyclists, pedestrians, ducks, geese geese geese, ducks ), trees and the elevated embankment. Makes it all interesting.

- David
Old 02-07-2007, 08:16 AM
Nymphmaster P

Gottrout, would love to spend some time with you casting, that would be way cool. Tell Mark and Corey hey for me, would love to have them come up again, class folks to be sure. Thanks Todd.

RoughRider Guide Flies
www.roughriderguide.com
www.aztecanglers.com
www.aztecanglers.blogspot.com