Arizona Fly Fishing Forums  

Go Back   Arizona Fly Fishing Forums > Arizona Fly Fishing > Tight Loops

Old 07-25-2010, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyboyaz View Post
I've schmoozed with the wife with some good deeds so she is more agreeable than usual, hopefully after we get back from Idaho I will be able to run off with ya and do some fishing... I am especially interested in the smallies, maybe the black or above bartlet (you were saying that right... I forget)... at least an opportunity to bust out the bigger rods.

I can think of ten places I want to go fishing tomorrow, so yes... the Black would be great, the river above bartlet is getting some good press but who knows. Personally my two biggest wishes are the Black, and Becker.

I'm gonna make a run up to an unmentionable creek this week, but my brother is wanting to drive up and fish Becker, then camp that night and hit it again in the morning.
Old 07-25-2010, 09:05 AM
trout lovin' chef

Send a message via Yahoo to Fly Chef
You going to the creek we talked about? If so, let me know how you do.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:53 AM

Leader length combined with your tippet length and sizing of fly could also effect your cast and will do what you described. Lazy side arm casts after a day in the h2o with a case of Tecate on your breath will also do some weird things to a cast...Don't ask how I know
Old 08-03-2010, 11:11 AM
CHIEF

Send a message via ICQ to CHIEF
Becker at 4:30am, then breakfast at Safire, the back to fish, then rains will come and then back to camp and have a good time eating and drinking beside a great campfire...

CHIEF
Old 08-03-2010, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIEF View Post
Becker at 4:30am, then breakfast at Safire, the back to fish, then rains will come and then back to camp and have a good time eating and drinking beside a great campfire...

CHIEF
Sounds absolutly wonderful CHIEF, I am a bit.... no a lot...wishing I had your work schedule. I am back to work in Tucson for a month now but need to find a weekend where i can get over to some good fishing in the Whites or the Rim.