Arizona Fly Fishing Forums  

Go Back   Arizona Fly Fishing Forums > Arizona Fly Fishing > Hall of Infamy

Old 09-04-2006, 10:49 AM

Bigfoot?

I had a friend who knows I go out to the White Mountains every year send me this link ...

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/environment/144966

Could the real story be some of you guys went out streaking and running through the woods after the poker party at Hurricane?
Old 09-04-2006, 10:57 AM

My guess it is our 6'8" friend, Kevin Krai:

Old 09-04-2006, 03:26 PM

Kevin get alot of grief (my fault) here, but if it was him i am investing in shaving cream stock....
Old 09-04-2006, 04:52 PM

Send a message via AIM to BrentP
When i was up at north for of the white river, one of the rangers told me that he had been seeing big foot footprints. He could of easily been pulling my leg though.
Old 09-04-2006, 09:10 PM
CHIEF

Send a message via ICQ to CHIEF
I listen to a story by one of my friends of a BIGFOOT tale and he was telling this story and he detailed the incident pretty clearly and showed me were it had happened on this encounter. The area is just north of the hospital and one resident that lives in this area has been visited often with noises and plenty of dead animals are found around here resident. The dogs in this area are just begging to come in at night, just look at the door and see their deep scratches in the wooden door. He asked me if I believe him, I have known him for 20 years and all I said was "I wouldn't want to see it". Well its out there he said. I'm not looking for him though, but I have heard weird things before, like the "Ghost at Fort Apache", "Baby boy hitchhiker are Tonto Lake", "Crying at night at _____ lake cabin where a man took his life", and other stories I don't want mention, BAD DREAMS you know...

CHIEF
Old 09-05-2006, 09:27 AM
Bigfoot Lives

I have been known to wander through the woods late at night searching for food...
Old 09-05-2006, 09:35 AM

These guys were spotted in the valley recently
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sasquatch copy.jpg (37.5 KB, 125 views)
Old 09-05-2006, 10:56 AM
CHIEF

Send a message via ICQ to CHIEF
Would love to have this costume but would get shot!

CHIEF
Old 09-05-2006, 06:41 PM
aka twelvepoundlunker

Me and the wife had a freaky trip once out at Patcheta. We were the only ones camping there except for an abandoned campsite on top of the hill. All of there tents, coolers and chairs were still there, and it looked that it was ransacked by a bear. Tents were ripped through, coolers overturned, just plained trashed. The officer from the Rez. even came up to us and asked where the people were. He figured it was a bear so they brought in the bear trap. Later that night i heard the trap spring, went up to take a look, it sprung but nothing inside. I heard some wierd sounds that night in the woods. The next day came and still no campers. Fishing was good by the way. That night around 10:00 I heard a sound in the hills behind us that I can only describe as a huge tree falling to the ground, yet there was no wind. We were starting to get a little spooked by then. Throughout the night the woods produced some more strange sounds. Come morning we got the **** out of there, the wife was getting spooked......All this time I figured it was a big bear, but maybe it was BIG FOOT!!!!or the Ye ti!
Old 09-05-2006, 06:52 PM
Founding Member.

Sure it wasnt seldom after having too many beers? The sounds he was "spewing" were not friendly.