Arizona Fly Fishing Forums  

Go Back   Arizona Fly Fishing Forums > Arizona Fly Fishing > Hall of Infamy

Old 09-08-2006, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolly
http://www.bfro.net/

I googled "Bigfoot" and there's all sorts of wierd stuff going on out there.
Check out this site. There's even reports in AZ.
Awesome link!

CHIEF - where were you November 1981? Camping with some green flatlander maybe?

This thread needs some theme music.
Old 09-08-2006, 07:46 PM
Fiddler of fish

Nice water in thier pics - didn't see one fly rod too bad.
Old 09-09-2006, 08:14 AM

I want to know about the 1994 "Paul Freeman" video.

http://www.bfro.net/LMS/LMS.asp

After all, I know someone named Paul Freeman.
Old 09-09-2006, 08:22 AM
Nymphmaster P

Sorry about that one guys, I had a little too much to drink and I was dared to run around naked. I'm still a little embarrassed about that one. I should have shaved before I went out that night. My bad!

RoughRider Guide Flies
www.roughriderguide.com
www.aztecanglers.com
www.aztecanglers.blogspot.com
Old 09-09-2006, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIEF
Back in the early-mid eighties I found a brown shaggy rug I cut into the shape of a skinned bear, with hand holes for the front and the rear leg I would just tie to ankle. We invided some guys from PHX to go camping (first-timers), they couldn't ever build a fire kind of guys.
The first night was a party night for them and we would start talking about the woods on what you should and shouldn't do kind of deal. We talked about the animals in the night and that don't get worried if you hear stuff in then night, thats its most likely cattle or elk just feeding and that we are camping real close the lake and they like the grass. So if you feel to worried and have to go the bathroom make sure you shine your flash light around you in a 360 to double check conditions. They agreed to do this.
The night goes on and everyone is having a good time and feeling good. The camp fire is going down and they ask if we should put more wood on the fire and we say save some for tomorrow and the next. My friend would give the signal to get ready and with the fire light being real low and my friend sitting on the log away from the fire. I would put on the brown shaggy rug, making sure everyone is by the fire and everyones guard is down, I would come around the back of my friend with him knowing what going to happen, he would say "do you hear that" which is my signal to attack, I would attack my friend from the back and he would scream bloody murder, screaming for help in a most desprate manner and he could be pretty real with death curling needing help screams. I would stand real tall and make that bear like growl and do it in a manner which means your dying now deal.
The two guy just took off into the dark and screaming themselves and at the sametime the attack would continue with screams of help. My friend and I are just dying of laughter and he tries to call them back, screaming I' m ok but come back to help me, at the same time he screaming for me, I say I almost there and yell "oh, my god", still in the bear skin rug, the other guys are yelling back are you guys ok, and did the bear take off, we say "yes", we see them coming back and I hide behind a big tree and they come back, my friend is standing with the axe and acting all shook up with bad speech. I come out and attack him again but time time we start dancing. Man, those 2 guys just freak out with this whole situation. I say this time "wasn't that trippy", put some more wood on the fire, we all star to laugh uncontrollably and sit down. My gut is damaged.

CHIEF
Your gut is not the only thing damaged!
Old 09-25-2006, 02:58 PM

http://www.messinwithsasquatch.com/

BIGFOOT FOUND!