Arizona Fly Fishing Forums  

Go Back   Arizona Fly Fishing Forums > Arizona Fly Fishing > General Discussion

Old 04-09-2013, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAT View Post
I have an Orvis Superfine Touch 6' 1wt that I love on small streams. It will make gentle casts even with a crummy caster, me that is Im taking it along with my 7' 6" 3wt TFO Pro on an upcoming backing trip with my wife.
I've got quite a few of the Superfine Touch blanks. Just about done with a 6' 2wt and looking forward to fish it. Now, I might just head up to Sedona next week.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:20 PM
Squirt The Dirt

Check out BPS's White River Classic rod...........the 6'3" 3wt 3 pc is the best small stream rod I own........................It does roll cast great. Put 200 Oak Creek trout on it in the first year.....
Old 04-10-2013, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadders View Post
I've got quite a few of the Superfine Touch blanks. Just about done with a 6' 2wt and looking forward to fish it. Now, I might just head up to Sedona next week.
I'm sure you're gonna love that blank Chad! Post up some pics of it when you are finished..
Old 03-02-2014, 04:02 PM
trout lovin' chef

Send a message via Yahoo to Fly Chef
Hiked - and fished little - the West Fork almost 3.5 miles last Tuesday. Saw 1 fish, about 8" brown. Didn't work the water very hard, but did a lot of looking. I can usually spot fish fairly well and was disappointed to not see any. My first time exploring this stream. Have heard so much about it I expected more. Very few holding areas and almost no cover. Did see an incredible number of case caddis and mayfly larvae.

Going back again next week, weather permitting. Plan to hike even further up to see what I can see.

Tags
creek, fork, oak, trout, west