View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 02:48 PM
Wind Knot Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dub View Post
Sounds like we are off and running. I am going to let Kirk Young do his thing and work me into his schedule. If I don't hear back soon, I will contact him and remind him of our proposed meeting, but I know he has a lot on his plate right now.
I suggest we not limit ourselves on the overall scope of this plan but limit it to Crescent initially. The way we write up the bylaws can be inclusive of a lot of the WM waters but make Crescent our focus for now. I still plan to include tribal waters. Sunrise is actually as good a lake to work on (if not even better). It also has tremendous potential with a ready made watre source that is just broken for now. I still haven't heard anything from them on this yet.
I met Phil on the lake this past summer. He was fishing the Duck Creek area along with Ron Slocum. Seemed like a nice guy when we talked with him on the water.

dub
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dub View Post
Thanks for jumping on this, Jeff. I suggest you would be perfect for the president of this (hopefully upcoming) group.

dub
Dub:

Great ideas on how to write the by-laws. It doesn't matter to me what lake we start with and I like the opportunity to expand our scope over time to improve the potential of many lakes. I also like Sunrise and think it could be absolutely fabulous - hopefully something permanent could be worked-out with the WMT Council.

As far as who is or is not president of this group, I think you've been sniffing too much of your simi dye lately