Arizona Fly Fishing Forums

Arizona Fly Fishing Forums (http://www.azflyandtie.com/flyforum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.azflyandtie.com/flyforum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Venture outdoors 6' pontoon (http://www.azflyandtie.com/flyforum/showthread.php?t=15993)

Lineshooter 03-21-2019 12:00 PM

Venture outdoors 6' pontoon

For sale:
Adventure Outdoors 6 foot length
X 47 inches wide VO modular 6T
Pontoon with oars. This pontoon is in excellent condition, it never needs air. It has additional options that I purchased:
1. New improved D- ring straps
2. Gear Sacks for inside the portal opening.
3. VO Transport Kit (makes it easy to move around )
4. Battery box/ motor mount.
5.battery / Group 24 top post deep cell.
1 year old
Minn Kota Endura C2 trolling motor.

The whole pontoon frame can be taken apart easily or left assembled and loaded easily into a pick up truck or most SUV's. Instruction manual included It is a registered WATERCRAFT with AZ Game and Fish because of the added trolling motor. Can be used with or without the trolling motor.
This pontoon has always been covered and kept in the garage.
**Included with this purchase**
Pair of kick fins.
Anchor with rope (new never used)
Fish 'n light submersible underwater (never used still in the package )
Fin tether (new still in the package)
Rod tether
Navigation lights for night fishing never used.
(All included )
$500.00 firm cash only exact amount.
*View and respondon on Facebook market place pontoon $500
Jesse Pileggi.

Bucksnort 03-25-2019 08:22 PM

Lineshooter,

I have the 5' version of this pontoon boat. Your price of $500 is very good. I hope it sells quickly.

Bucksnort 03-25-2019 08:27 PM

Lineshooter,

After reading your posting again and seeing what comes with it, this is smokin' deal. If someone buys it and wants an idea of how to transport it, I can provide photos of an angler in Colorado who has the same boat. The photos show how he transports his.

I just thought of something. I met an angler at a Desert Fly Casters meeting, a couple months ago, who wants to buy the 6' model. I will contact him. If he is interested, I will put him in touch with you.

Lineshooter 03-26-2019 06:45 AM

Thank you bucksnort, I've been so busy. I still have it. I would post pictures here but I'm not sure how to do it.

Bucksnort 03-26-2019 09:03 AM

I have not received a response from the possible buyer.

I know how to post photos but I can never get mine down to the proper size for the site.

Why are you selling your Venture?

Lineshooter 03-26-2019 04:05 PM

Down sizing, no time. I just basically stream and shore fish when I can.

Lineshooter 03-26-2019 04:09 PM

I have it posted under my name on Facebook market place. But if someone is serious they and leave their number and I'll send pictures.

Bucksnort 03-30-2019 10:48 AM

Lineshooter

I sent you a PM with the email address and name of the angler who is looking for the Venture Pontoon boat like yours. He says he wants to buy it. I do not have his phone number.

Lineshooter 04-04-2019 11:22 AM

Bucksnort, he just bought it and is very happy and excited about staying dry and high out of the water :)
Thanks for the info!

david vaughn 04-05-2019 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bucksnort (Post 173076)
Lineshooter

I sent you a PM with the email address and name of the angler who is looking for the Venture Pontoon boat like yours. He says he wants to buy it. I do not have his phone number.

That's some seriously good mojo-juju right there! Good on ya, Bucksnort.